Just the two of you can be the most romantic committment of all. You may choose to have your ceremony at the inn in front of the fireplace, beside the Ellis River, or make an entrance across the lawn to the gazebo where your groom awaits you. Some couples choose one of the scenic locations in the Jackon area, such as Jackson or Glen Ellis Falls, for their vows, then return to the inn to enjoy wedding cake and a toast to future happiness.
Your Romantic Wedding or Renewal of Vows for Two includes:
- Hosting the ceremony at the Inn
- Two nights in our Bridal Veil Falls room or equivalent
- Small bridal bouquet and boutonniere
- Small wedding cake
- Bottle of champagne or sparkling cider
- Candlelight dinner for two at a nearby restaurant
- A Wedding Memento ~ Your choice of two Gorham silver plated champagne flutes or Waterford crystal flutes with silver stems
- Bride and groom rubber duckies
This wedding or renewal of vows package is $769 plus 9% NH State Tax where applicable (Foliage/Holidays slightly higher). Choice and cost of officiant is the responsibility of the guest (the inn can provide contact information for several JPs). Although the inn staff are happy to take informal photographs for you, we also are happy to suggest a local photographer who specialize in intimate weddings and elopements. Here are photos of several couples who have eloped at the inn. Visit NH Elopements for other images of couples at Glen Ellis Falls and Jackson’s Honeymoon Bridge, or beside Jackson Falls and in the Inn’s gardens. NH Elopements also blogged about Amy and Mike’s romantic but affordable wedding at the Inn.
We are happy to customize the package for you as you wish, or combine your special Wedding for Two with our Honeymoon Package to create even more wonderful memories as you begin married life together.