Treat Dad to a Wet Your Whistle Father’s Day Gift! Dad can enjoy the sound of train whistles as he rides First Class on the Conway Scenic Railroad’s Valley Train, plus a Brewery Tour that lets him wet his whistle with a tour and tasting at Tuckerman’s Brewery.
- Saturday afternoon, you’ll take the ‘Best of NH’ Brewery Tour at Tuckerman’s, which includes tasting and a souvenir glass.
- That evening you’ll have dinner for two at the White Mountain Cider Company including a draft beer from their regional selection.
- Sunday, present him with a hand-thrown coffee (or beer) mug from the inn
- Then ride the Conway Scenic Railway on the North Conway – Bartlett excursion at 11:30 am ~ First Class of course aboard the carefully restored Pullman Parlor-Observation Car Gertrude Emma.*
- Oh, yes – the third night, Dad stays free with this package!
Two night package is $399-$499 for classic rooms, $479-$519 for fireplace rooms, and $529-$619 for jacuzzi rooms and suites.
*Train ride may be taken Saturday or Sunday ~ reservations suggested. Luncheon dining may be reserved through the Railroad for additional cost.