‘Hops’ to it and book our two night Beer Lover’s Getaway to sample what makes mountain brews special:
- Sample a glass of the local Tuckerman’s Ale (named after the famous Mt. Washington ravine) and cheese and crackers in our cozy gameroom/pub.
- We’ll include souvenir stoneware coasters that are yours to keep as mementos of your getaway.
- Saturday, check out the micro-brews and even cigars if you wish in nearby North Conway’s shops, or hike or bike trails at Great Glen (June-September), then tour and sample at Tuckerman’s brewery (Voted ‘Best of NH Brewery Tour’ by New Hampshire Magazine).
- Your three course dinner for two Saturday evening at White Mountain Cider Company includes your choice of one of their regional beers on tap.
- Depart after breakfast with our secret recipe for beer bread.
Two night package Quiet Season is $369-$409 for classic rooms, $429 -$469 for fireplace rooms, $489-$569 for Jacuzzi rooms.
Two night package Inn Season is $389-$469 for classic rooms, $469-$489 for fireplace rooms, $509-$629 for Jacuzzi rooms.
Note: Brewery Tours available Saturday afternoon only. Age restrictions apply.