‘Hops’ to it and book our two night Beer Lover’s Getaway to sample what makes mountain brews special:
- Sample a glass of the local Tuckerman’s Ale (named after the famous Mt. Washington ravine) and cheese and crackers in our cozy gameroom/pub.
- We’ll include souvenir stoneware coasters that are yours to keep as mementos of your getaway.
- Saturday, check out the micro-brews and even cigars if you wish in nearby North Conway’s shops, or hike or bike trails at Great Glen (June-September), then tour Tuckerman’s brewery (Voted ‘Best of NH Brewery Tour’ by New Hampshire Magazine).
- Your three course dinner for two Saturday evening at White Mountain Cider Company includes your choice of one of their regional beers on tap.
- Depart after breakfast with our secret recipe for beer bread.
Two night package Fall Quiet Season (October 25 – December 22) is $359-$399 for classic rooms, $419 -$459 for fireplace rooms, $479-$559 for Jacuzzi rooms.
Two night package Inn Season (January 2 - March 24) is $379-$459 for classic rooms, $459-$479 for fireplace rooms, $499-$619 for Jacuzzi rooms.
Note: Brewery Tours available Saturday afternoon only. Age restrictions apply.