Calling all foodies to enjoy the Country Inns in the White Mountains Herb, Food & Beer Tourb Tour June 7-9, 2014! Visit 10 country inns and learn all about culinary herbs, sample the sweet and savory treats inns have created for their special herbs, plus take home a notebook of recipes for a summer full of goodness. This year the tour also includes four cooking demonstrations plus visits to a chocolate house, two microbreweries, two family farms, and a health food store. Northern inns (Jackson to North Conway) will be on Saturday’s tour and Southern Inns (North Conway to Chocorua) on Sunday’s. Your two night package includes:
- A welcome reception celebrating CHIVES Friday evening
- Herb-themed breakfast each morning
- Two tour tickets and recipes
- A souvenir from the tour for your kitchen
Tour Packages start at $299-$389 for classic rooms, $369-$409 for fireplace rooms, and $429-$499 for jacuzzi rooms. A limited number of one night packages are available for $229-$329.
Our Deluxe Package includes all of the above plus an Plant-to-Plate herb-centric dinner for two Saturday evening at your choice of one of the Country Inn’s Restaurants ~ 1785 Inn, Darby Field Inn, The Inn at Crystal Lake, or Snowvillage Inn. The Deluxe Package starts at $369-$459 for classic rooms, $439-$479 for fireplace rooms, and $499-$579 for jacuzzi rooms (beverages, tax and tip for dinner not included).
Enjoy spring in the Valley and stay a third night for $99-$149 OR stay a fourth night free.
- Inn at Ellis River ~ Chives
- Glen Oaks Inn ~ Thyme
- The 1785 Inn ~ Basil / Chef demonstration noon – 2 pm
- The Local Grocer ~ Green smoothie demonstration every15 minutes 1 – 2 pm
- Moat Mountain ~ Tour of brewery
- Old Red Inn ~ Parsley
- Inn at Crystal Lake ~ Cilantro / Chef demonstration 1 – 3 pm
- Tuckerman’s Brewery ~ 3:15pm private brewery tour and samples
- Deluxe Package only includes dinner Saturday evening
Sunday, June 8, 2014 you’ll continue through the Valley to visit:
- Eastman Inn ~ Oregano
- Bavarian Chocolate Haus ~ Chili and Lime Truffle
- Weston’s Farm Stand
- Admiral Peary Inn ~ Mint
- Earle Family Farm ~ Open house, farm animals
- Snowvillage Inn ~ Dill / Chef demonstration noon – 2 pm
- Darby Field Inn ~ Tarragon / Chef demonstration 1 – 3 pm
- Riverbend Inn ~ Ginger
Don’t Miss this White Mountain Herb, Food & Beer Extravaganza!